Total Pageviews

The rantings and ramblings of Kimberly Allison

Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Website Update!

I will be the first to admit that I am terrible with keeping my website updated. Truth is... I would rather be in my studio, iPod cranked, working on my next Big Creation than hunched over a keyboard, swearing in frustration.

But, as Lume di Luna grows, I realize that having a website will be a necessity. I meat so many great people from all over the world, and they ask if they can purchase additional items online.

Uh oh.... no more excuses, I guess.

So, I am working on a new website. It will feature new works, as well as some of my former creations. I will also have an Online Boutique that will feature one-of-a-kind works for purchase.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment