Total Pageviews

The rantings and ramblings of Kimberly Allison

Saturday, September 18, 2010

ZOMBIES ATTACK!!!

Life is too freaking short not to have some fun. In a world full of hate, misery, unemployment and shortage of coffee, we have to learn to look at things around us and see the humor.


So, why zombies?


I actually took one of my zombies on a recent visit to my shrink. A lifelong battle with depression has shown me that even a small giggle is a triumph of existence. Besides, I actually wanted to see if he would insist that I be locked up in a padded room, once he saw one. To his credit, he was actually intrigued. His opinion was that during dark times, people gravitate to darker images. Hence, the latest zombie flash mobs or a possible explanation of teen girls screaming "Team Edward"!


I like zombies. Think of it! You could mindlessly eat whatever you want and not worry about any consequences!!! Brains? Hell no. I'm headed for an extra thick brownie sundae with oodles of hot fudge.
Name: Ron Zombie
Hobbies include: grunting, moaning, staggering and bleeding out of various body orifices.
Status: Currently up for adoption (or renting out body parts)

No comments:

Post a Comment